The exercise is under planning, it is currently unavailable!
UniFit’s new program has arrived: the Cardiowise!
What is Cardiowise exactly?
Cardiowise bikes have their own software control, which is unique in Hungary. The sensor of the chest belt gives you highly accurate readings of your current heart rate and ECG signal. If your heart rate rises above your pre-counted limit, the computer immediately alerts the trainer, who can intervene by reducing the intensity. This ensures a safe training programme for the trainer and the trainee throughout the session. During the workout, blood oxygen levels and blood pressure are also measured to give the trainer a complete picture of the current condition of the trainee.
Who is it recommended for?
If you know yourself from the following, then Cardiowise is your choice!
- If you have a cardiac condition and are looking for a safe exercise program to increase your endurance.
- If you have undergone cardiac surgery and are looking to return to fitness after rehabilitation. Maybe as a result of the event, you want to start a lifestyle change but don’t know where to start.
- If you consider yourself healthy but you’re new to the gym and don’t quite know how to structure your own cardio workout. We’ll help you set your target heart rate range for both weight loss and increasing your endurance.
- If you want to avoid later diseases from sedentary work and physical inactivity, such as atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, diabetes or osteoporosis.
- If you want to complete your university physical education in a good atmosphere and learn the basics of cardio while you’re at it. You will also have the opportunity here to learn how to do cardio.
How does a session look like?
Cardiowise can also provide an individualised, safe workout for anyone in a group class setting. Training sessions are supervised by a qualified physiotherapist. The room can accommodate up to 12 people at a time, with 6 ergometers and 6 sit bikes available. Based on preliminary tests and diagnosis, the physiotherapist determines the safe heart rate zone and load capacity for each individual, enters personal data into the machine and sets the seat height. She then puts the chest belt, pulse oximeter and blood pressure cuff on the person on the bike and checks that the data is being transmitted correctly to the computer. Then you can start cycling for 45-50 minutes. At the end of the session, the programme automatically starts the cool down phase.
What are you waiting for?
If you feel it is time to change your lifestyle and attitude to sport, if you want to be part of a great team, or if it’s time to understand the key principles of cardio training… Don’t hesitate!
Apply today by calling +36 (52) 258 608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.