During individual sessions our focus will be just on you. If you have a musculoskeletal complaint or you find it important to enjoy every minute of your activity during a modern-minded physiotherapy session, you’re in the right place!
Are any of these true for you?• low back pain or joint problems
• sitting too much at work or school
• doing heavy physical work
• constantly having a load on one side of your body (e.g.: exercising asymmetrically)
• have recently given birth
• recently had operation
• doing a lot of sport (either competitively or as a hobby athlete)
If you feel like it is true for you, please do not hesitate to contact us! We help you to feel good in your skin. Together we are able to prevent injuries or to get back on the track even with existing issues.
We treat with a modern approach as we continually developing our skills and applying the latest therapies in a modern atmosphere with up-to-date gym equipment. A healthy environment and a good mood are proven to have a positive effect on healing, so we emphasize not only physical health but also mental well-being. It is important to know that if you choose us, you will not need hospital circumstances during your rehabilitation. Moreover, we will teach you, how to use your body and how to keep your spine healthy, in order to live a painless life even if time goes by. We will cut down the old, bad movement patterns and instead we automate the correct, complex, functional movements that you can use in your everyday life, or during training. We will teach you the basics of a spine-protecting lifestyle, sort out posture defects, and build a proper stability. We will align your breathing with your movement, so that is not only enhance your workout performance, but also your sleep quality will greatly improve!
What are you waiting for? The problems will not go away by themselves. We have the necessary knowledge and tools to bring you back into harmony with your body.
Let’s get on the road to change!
Gódi Laura Pálma
I am Laura Pálma Gódi, physiotherapist. In the summer of 2023, I successfully completed my physiotherapy degree at the Faculty of Health Science at the University of Debrecen. I am deeply committed to my profession and to those who seek my help. Alongside my university studies, I have been conducting ongoing research among individuals who have sedentary or physically demanding jobs. I have delved into the intricacies of prevention and continuously educate myself. I believe that staying updated with the latest knowledge is crucial in designing up-to-date training programs. Thus, whenever possible, I expand my existing knowledge to approach existing problems from various perspectives and provide the best possible solutions.
What can I offer to you?
– Complex musculoskeletal examination before starting the exercise program.
– A comprehensive physiotherapeutic exercise program, whether you need a little mobility or if musculoskeletal complaints are affecting your daily life.
– Safe workouts adhering to the principles of progression and personalized exercises.
– Supplementary techniques to enhance the general treatment protocol: kinesio taping, cupping therapy.
– Lifestyle advice that can prevent or reduce existing pain or abnormal musculoskeletal condition.
– Further important knowledge about the functioning of the human skeletal muscle system and any potential issues.